VNCScan allows you to remotely control and manage your workstations and servers. VNCScan is the legendary front end to VNC. With VNCScan, you can:
* Take remote screen shots of networked computers
* Scan for and deploy VNC Remote Control on your network
* Make use of Terminal Servers and XP Remote Control
* Manage unlimited computers with a deployable service
* Deploy standard settings for all of your VNC servers
* Execute scripts on remote computers
* Create custom commands for computers
* Create custom profiles and settings for VNC deployments
* Search your network for where a user is logged in
* Send Wake On LAN MagicPackets
VENM Remote Desktop Manager is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
VENM Remote Desktop Manager (version 2017.3.23) has a file size of 17.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 205 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.